The Holy Trinity Cathedral a big, elegant and beautiful Church
was built in 1826 by Rev. C.T.E. Rhenius and opened to public for worship on 26 June 1826.
Bishop Corrie named it as Holy Trinity Church on 30th January 1836.
Bishop Stephen Neill raised the status of the Church into a Cathedral.
Many renovations and additions were made to this structure.
This church still serves as a nucleus for this massive Cathedral
which developed in later years.
| |
 |
Holy Trinity Cathedral
|
|
| |